Sunday, June 13, 2010

Look Out Below!

   Well, the crash has happened.   I have been more and more tired this week, and that school field trip about did me in, even though I didn't do a whole lot more than facilitate it.  But even with more rest, I'm dragging pretty slow this week-end.
   The procrit was ordered on Wednesday, and delivered on Friday!  Can't get a whole lot better than that!!  So Friday evening I did my 2 injections.  It has been a struggle to stay awake for more than an hour or 2 at a time, and I just feel totally zoned out.  Don't know how long it will take for the procrit to kick in, but it can't be soon enough. 
    Watermelon has hit the spot right now, and I've eaten about a half one today!  And a grilled cheese sandwich!  I've been trying to actually think about what I WANT to eat, and that helps my appetite some. 
    I see the thyroid dr. Wednesday to see how I'm holding up in that area.  I won't be surprised if my thyroid counts are responding to the meds too.  I thought I'd be real tech savvy and gave the lab my phone number to fax the results of Saturday's blookwork to me.  Well, that new 4 in 1 machine still didn't get connected to the phone line, like I had planned,  because I was too tired.  So the phone rings last night at 2:10 a.m. and startles the heck out of us.  I grab it, and there's weird noises, and I hang up.   It rings again, and I realize the caller ID says Quest labs.   So, I just took it off the hook and went back to sleep.  Good thing I did!  There were 18 missed calls listed on the phone this morning!! 
    That's about it for now.  Still haven't had the energy to get back down to the marina and our boat, but we're hoping once I'm done with school that will happen.  Thanks to everyone!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment